Saturday, March 04, 2023

Exploring the Limits of Text-to-Graphics Artificial Systems: My Playful Experiments on Blue Willow AI Discord

So like many people I have been playing around with text to graphics artificial systems.  And for some reason I have just been doing some of the silliest things.  Just to see how far you can push some of these systems.  I have been using the Blue Willow Discord (Click to get invite Link).

I like it because it is free for one thing, and there are a lot of nice people there who help and are also generating some interesting graphics.

I can't really call this art, it is more like something to make me laugh out loud.  I actually saw it on CNN, it was a story about a guy who generated pictures of the Presidents with a mullet hair style.  So I thought I would give it a try.  I had earlier made realistic photos of the presidents as three year old toddlers and thought the contrast would be interesting.

Take a look at these.  See if they make you laugh as much as I did.



Joe Biden (with a mullet)

Joe Biden as a toddler





Donald Trump (with a mullet)

Donald Trump as a three year old





Barack Obama (with a mullet)


Barack Obama as a todler.





Bill Clinton (styled like Dog the Bounty Hunter)

Bill Clinton as a three year old









No comments: