Thursday, August 30, 2012

Leo Laporte interviews Ryan Holiday

I just watched a very interesting video on YouTube.   I highly recommend that if you are interested in how blogging works and other new media topics that you check it out.

As can be seen below it is an interview between Leo Laporte and Ryan Holiday.  Ryan gives an over view of his new book "Trust Me I'm Lying" which tells stories that Ryan used as a media strategist to get his clients page views and media attention.

I also enjoyed the probing questions that Leo Laporte asked Ryan.  Their conversation gave some insight into how blogs, YouTube, Twitter and other new media web sites can be used to manipulate the media.



Notes from YouTube:

Author of Trust Me I'm Lying, media strategist, talks to us about the manipulation of mass media.

Host: Leo Laporte

Guest: Ryan Holiday



No comments: