Monday, September 10, 2012

Best Place To Preorder Black Ops 2?

I have been putting it off and have not preordered Black Ops 2, the release date of Nov. 13 is right around the corner.  I have been thinking that I should get it done, so I did a little search online to see what kind of resources there were out there to help me answer the question.
"Where is the best place to preorder Black Ops 2?"

First thing I checked out was the video below. Which makes the case for preordering from GameStop.




This article titled "Retailers reveal pre-order incentives for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" by   describes for the most part the perks that the big retailers are offering, but is kind of dated as it does not mention the Nuke Town 2012 Multiplayer Map.

The article gives a better overview of all the Major retailers and what the are giving as incentives.

You can Preorder from Amazon.com here.

GamesThirst.com has a very comprehensive post that covers retailers in North America as well as Europe.  You can read their article "Black Ops 2 Pre-Order Bonuses" here.

There are many other resources that can also answer this question, if you do a google search you will come up with many hits for it.  I just wanted to provide a quick way that someone like me who wants to preorder but realizes that there is not that much time left.

No comments: